Our approach is premised on the impact of change on organisational performance and on the paradox of change wherein people facing impending change suffer from a lowered self-esteem and reduced ability to cope with change, just when they most need to be open to new learning to perform at their best. This approach ensures that the actual implementation is less disruptive, the case for change is understood, and the organisation will be able to transition to a new way of working without having any significant impact on the productivity of the business unit.
Other visible benefits include:
- Awareness and understanding
- Inclusiveness and new ideas are generated as employees become part of the change
- Employee training and development in non-technical areas
- Minimizing/eliminating resistance for a smooth implementation
- Visible support for change
- Long term shift in team and people