- Delivers service excellence daily in keeping with Amaranth Business Solutions Customer Service Philosophy.
- Log service calls and dispatch resources as per established customer SLAs.
- Answers all customer queries for service response and support and ensures that these are completed on time.
- Generates all service invoices within 2 days of call completion and confirms that required parts and activities have been completed as per customer request.
- Generates monthly Service Metric Reports to ensure KPI delivery, and actively participates in Root Cause Analysis if required to determine gaps and solutions.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of People Management module in company’s ERP system with resource availability and their hardware and software certifications.
- Supports the Service Delivery Manager with administrative / operational duties.
- Prepares weekly reports on technical resource utilization, analyses data and provides recommendations to Management on resource optimization for improvements in service delivery.
- Works with Service Supervisors or team leads to allocate resources based on forecasted requirements.
- Works closely with Inventory Coordinator for the efficient distribution of parts to Service Technicians.
- Prepare, supply and follow up with customer on service quotations. May be required to coordinate the quotations with the service engineer.
- Supports the Managed Service Coordinator – ATMS as required.
- Actively participate in team huddles and provide feedback on any issues impacting of service delivery.
- Create POs as required by Service Delivery Manager.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports as required.
- Accepts and completes other related duties that may be assigned.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attends department and other meetings when required.
- Assists in annual and periodic Company stock counts.
- Ensure compliance with HSE standards, practices and applicable legislation. Meets and exceeds all HSE KPI’s as agreed upon.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate Degree in Business Management or any other related discipline; or any related combination of qualifications and experience.
- A minimum of five (5) CXC / GCE O’ Level passes including Mathematics and English (I & II)
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in service / customer coordination role or similar environment will be an asset.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word and Excel.
- Results-oriented and target-driven.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Conflict resolution and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise commensurate levels of initiative and judgement.
- Ability to remain calm when attending to unpleasant customers and complaints.
- Attention to detail.