Over the past few months, we have all done our part in flattening the curve by following the guidelines from the Ministry of Health and adhering to the stay at home order. We at Amaranth Business Solutions Limited, are preparing for a smooth transition from remote work to the re-opening of our offices, whilst we continue to fight against the spread of this virus. Thank you for partnering with us to ensure that you received essential services from us during this time, while adhering to the safety measures.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees, the continuity of our operations and service to you, remain our top priority. So as we re-open, we do so with the required caution to safeguard us all and uphold best practices. In this regard, we have implemented the following measures:
- Our Port of Spain and San Fernando offices Has been re-opened to the public as of Monday 8th June 2020
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM and Friday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- To encourage physical distancing, please continue to conduct your business with us electronically, wherever possible.
- There would be daily and continual sanitization of our office spaces and equipment and we have implemented additional safety measures.
- Should you visit our offices, you will be required to:
- Put on your face mask prior to entering the building
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance
- Use your own pen for signing requirements
- Observe physical distancing – a limit of three persons, excluding staff and the security officer, are allowed in the lobby at the same time.
- Maintain a distance of six (6) feet between you and another person
- Children are not allowed on the premises.
- To facilitate your delivery of mail and cheques, a mailbox will be placed outside our Queen Street office. This box would be cleared daily and receipts will be emailed within 24 hours.
While we have resumed our delivery service, we continue to provide curbside pickup at our Sealots Warehouse for quick and easy collection of your purchases:
- Tuesdays: Flat-packed Items, Mobile Computing Accessories and Supplies.
- Thursday: Assembled Furniture, Printers and other Equipment.
We continue to actively monitor all information provided on COVID-19 from official sources and, as necessary, updates may be made to these plans and will be communicated to you. We look forward to working with you in an effort to mitigate and overcome the spread of the virus within our beautiful shores of Trinidad and Tobago.
You are invited to email any queries or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to visit our office on 88 Queen Street, please fill out the form below to request an appointment.