Purpose of the job: Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with our customers, oversee an assigned client portfolio, develop new business in identified sectors, while actively seeking and identifying new sales opportunities with zero-based customers.
- Delivers service excellence daily in keeping with Amaranth Customer Service Philosophy.
- Grows revenue in assigned categories of business or identified sectors e.g. Education, Retail etc. with Company’ solutions and services.
- Analyses prospective customers’ businesses for its potential and develops strategies for account penetration.
- Deliver sales revenue and profit by managing end user requests for hardware, software and services.
- Collaboration with Sales Director to provide best pricing strategy and support based on promotional offers for supplies sales and vertical solutions
- Forecasts and tracks key account metrics, e.g. monthly and annual sales results and forecasts.
- Conducts analyses of customers’ business needs to determine the potential scope of opportunities.
- Maintains existing client portfolio and strengthens relationships by increasing the number of influencer / decision maker contacts and continually seeking to provide improvements via our service offerings.
- Timely resolution of customer issues utilizing the Company’s Customer Recovery Framework.
- Prepares proposals, tenders, presentations and general correspondence to customers.
- Manages sales pipeline with a minimum value of six times of annual financial target. Reports on forecast at Department meetings or when required, through use of Company’s CRM.
- Monitors all accounts, collects outstanding monies and assists in minimizing receivables exposure.
- Prepares and submits all weekly and monthly reports and any other required reports to Management in the required timeframe.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Through self-study, maintains and develops industry and technical knowledge as it relates to the Company’s business.
- Keeps up-to-date with market trends and competition.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends department and other meetings when required.
- Assists in annual and periodic Company stock counts.
- Ensure compliance with HSE standards, practices and applicable legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience:
- A first degree in Business Management, Marketing or any other related discipline; or any related combination of qualifications and experience; Degree in a Technology or related discipline will be an asset
- A minimum of five (5) CXC / GCE O’ Level passes including Mathematics and English (I & II)
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales / account management experience (in a similar environment will be an asset)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets with an average annual target of $4M
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers within a CRM software
- Demonstrated competence in consultative selling
- Knowledge and/or experience in the implementations of IT solutions will be an asset
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Results-oriented and target-driven
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and ‘C’ Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong training & presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills
- Ability to develop and execute strategies for account penetration
- Conflict resolution and creative problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise commensurate levels of initiative and judgement
- Ability to remain calm when attending to unpleasant customers and complaints
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Possession of a reliable vehicle.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an email to: